Monday, October 4, 2010

the worst news one can get

Yesterday I received a phone call to say that my son Aaron had been in a rollover outside of Balgo Community where he was working and that he had been found unconscious and the Flying Doctor was taking him to Broome Hospital.  He was conscious on the plane but heavily drugged to stop him moving in case there were breakages or internal problems.   I think my heart stopped and I could feel the tears coming, so I drove over to a dear friend's place where we had numerous cuppas and then I returned home, finally getting hold of the hospital who said miraculously there was nothing broken, and he ticked all of the boxes.  Utterly amazing as he had been flung through the windscreen.  That boy has a guardian angel just like his father.  I have since spoken to him this morning and suggested just take it easy today.  I will also, I'm planning to go into my studio in a moment and lose myself in something.

1 comment:

  1. Cas, That was the best news possible for you and the family..hope you had a relaxing day today. talk soon, di

    ReplyDelete

ribbons galor

ribbons galor
soft and sweet

elegance in gold

elegance in gold
rich gold fabric with black tulle finish

velvet clutch

velvet clutch
soft apricot velvet with chiffon ruching and seed brooch