Thursday, October 7, 2010

away away we go to la la land

This morning my bags are packed and I am eady to go, along with my sewing group, off to Northampton, about 6 hours from us, for the annual AIRING OF THE QUILTS.  Our group has not been before, but heard a lot of great news.  We had to book in months ago and managed to get a farmstay accommodation just out of town.  Believe there are masses going, will keep this blog updated and take some good photos.
My precious boy now appears to be ok, thank god.  How quickly life passes in front of your eyes, and as much as this dear boy drives me to distraction at times, I could not bear life without him in it, so thank you god for watching over him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ribbons galor

ribbons galor
soft and sweet

elegance in gold

elegance in gold
rich gold fabric with black tulle finish

velvet clutch

velvet clutch
soft apricot velvet with chiffon ruching and seed brooch