Sunday, October 31, 2010

Alvin Toffler once wrote.....

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who  cannot read and write, but those  who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.
At the grand age of 62, I seem to have spent an inordinate amount of time at my computer, like a junkie on a binge, absorbing every word.  However, due to incidents beyond my control, albeit the Trojan virus, heaven has been rediscovered with spending those precious moments in the pigpen , instead of spending a couple of hours a day stqring at a little screen.    What's more, I haven't missed it at all, no withdrawals, how good is that. 
The Darlington Arts Festival is being held this coming weekend the 6th and 7th of November, at the oval in Pine Terrace, Darlington.  This is being mentioned as I hav a stall there, selling my arty pieces.  Look forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ribbons galor

ribbons galor
soft and sweet

elegance in gold

elegance in gold
rich gold fabric with black tulle finish

velvet clutch

velvet clutch
soft apricot velvet with chiffon ruching and seed brooch