Thursday, October 14, 2010

blogging

I seem to have spent an incredible amount of time on my computer over the last week reading other people's blogs and answering, quite fascinating, but must get out into the garden, the winter grass has died and the grass seeds are everywhere, nasty for the animals.  Love the Nicholas Building in Melbourne, discovered it earlier this year when visiting my son, who waited patiently for me, unfortunately a whole day passed in a moment, looking forward to getting back there soon, as well as visiting my lovely boy. (i should say man, he is 45).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ribbons galor

ribbons galor
soft and sweet

elegance in gold

elegance in gold
rich gold fabric with black tulle finish

velvet clutch

velvet clutch
soft apricot velvet with chiffon ruching and seed brooch