Sunday, October 24, 2010

disaster

Disaster struck on Friday morning 7.52 am.  I opened something which had a very nasty virus attached called The Trojan virus which had somehow managed to get into my "safe areas".  Rushed in down to the guru John Klassek who located it straight away, but sadly it needed some work as my antivirus agent had let me down terribly.  Hoping to get my machine back by tomorrow.  Am lodging this on another computer.  However, the upside was that I spent the entire weekend in my studio, sewing really edgy cuffs, and new diary covers for next year.  My furry companions were curled up on the chairs, music to sing along to, and my amazing stash.  Heaven on a stick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ribbons galor

ribbons galor
soft and sweet

elegance in gold

elegance in gold
rich gold fabric with black tulle finish

velvet clutch

velvet clutch
soft apricot velvet with chiffon ruching and seed brooch