Wednesday, October 20, 2010

exciting day

What a good day!  Firstly a meeting at work, with cakes bought by the boss.  There are too many people on diets these days, I was the only one who had two pieces and didn't feel guilty either.  Lunch with my friend Dianne, renewed my membership with AVAS, followed by an extremely interesting hour and a half with John Classic of Classic-IT.  Setting up a website was what it was all about, and what food for thought.  Does anyone have interesting tips on their websites?  Now I need to pick a domain name, as FANNYFANACAPAN is a little too long.  My darling father used to call me that, god only knows where it came from, maybe cockney english.  ANY IDEAS ANYONE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ribbons galor

ribbons galor
soft and sweet

elegance in gold

elegance in gold
rich gold fabric with black tulle finish

velvet clutch

velvet clutch
soft apricot velvet with chiffon ruching and seed brooch