Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bindoon Show

Saturday morning arrived , very warm weather.  Grandaughter Sienna was riding for the first time in the Bindoon Show, bless her, she looked wonderful, even though she was rather nervous and picked up a couple of prizes to boot.  My daughter had entered a few of my paintings in the Show section and I pickedup three second prizes and two firsts which put an enormous smile on my face.  Has anyone else entered their art in the local shows, It was such a buzz, and helping out the community to boot.  Great show, lots of fun for the kids, ute muster for the big boys, animal nursery, show bags, and the ubiquitous rides, and of course, the horse riding competition.  Today back into my studio because that is what I really love doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ribbons galor

ribbons galor
soft and sweet

elegance in gold

elegance in gold
rich gold fabric with black tulle finish

velvet clutch

velvet clutch
soft apricot velvet with chiffon ruching and seed brooch